Friday, June 25, 2010

10 reasons why I love Gilmore Girls

If I could be any one fictional character it would hands down be Lorelai Gilmore. She's just the coolest mom/person/friend ever I have a deep undying love of Gilmore Girls and also for Lauren Graham herself she's incredibly underrated and I can't for the life of me figure out why she's not a much, much, much bigger star than she is.

So here are a few clips to give you an example of why I LOVE Gilmore Girls, Lorelai Gilmore and Lauren Graham. I dare you to watch these and not fall in love with her or want to watch the show.... seriously.... next to Friends... best show ever!

I've also thrown in some clips that don't have Lauren in them because really the whole cast is so amazing (I have a special love for Sookie especially)

1. Lorelai and her love of snow

2. Lorelai having a falling out with snow

3. NORMAN MAILER I'M PREGNANT!!
I love Sookie she is just unbelievably
funny in this scene it's one of my
favorites in the whole series

4. Lane Drunk

5. SOOKIE Drunk! - SOOOOO FUNNY!

6. Oy with the poodles already!
easily the most quoted line from the entire series



7. You jump I jump Jack - yes I am a Logan/ Rory kind of girl.
I know a lot of people love Rory and Jess or even Rory and Dean
But it's Logan all the way for me. <3



8. Paris Vs. Luke
Oh Paris how I love you!!



9. Super cool party people



10. Luke and Lorelai's first kiss!
There hasn't been a lot of Luke and Lorelai in this post
but make no mistake... I LOVE THEM!
I can't begin to tell you how happy I was when I saw this
for the first time!!




Now remember that this is just 10... 10! And I could have gone on and on...
my point... Gilmore Girls is epic and you should be watching it!

xoxo
Brittany

1 comment:

Jenn Lynn Huey said...

Rory and Logan all the way!!! All I'm saying is that when a man gives you a ring...you say YES!