Monday, September 29, 2008

I warned you.....

So I warned you guys that I probably wouldn't update regularly.... and here we have it.

It's so funny how at any given moment I can have 9 million things rolling around in my head and I never put it in the blog and then when I DO blog I can't seem to think of anything to write about.

I've been wanting to make a blog about the things I'm loving as of right now so here goes....

1. Papi Jump - Nathan has this INCREDIBLY addictive game on his iPhone and it's AWESOME! I can't seem to get enough of it it's very very simple (the way I like my games haha) but I swear I could spend 2 - 3 hours a day playing it if I allowed myself to. If you have an iPhone... GET IT! It's amazing

2. New fall TV!!!!! - I must admit... I LOVE TV! Yes it is a waste of time and YES I could be doing more productive things but I seriously don't care, dancing with the stars, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, Prison Break, Private Practice, desperate housewives UGH! I just love it

3. The Stand by Stephen King - I'm a horror/ thriller junkie and for some odd reason unknown to me I've never read a Stephen King book so this week I started reading 'The Stand' and it's AMAZING and might I add... over 1,100 pages and yeah I'm on like page 30 haha but still it's great.

4. The new Britney song! - Why oh why do I love pop music so much? I seriously have no idea but first it was my girl Christina who came out with a new song and now Britney! 'Womanizer' is sooooooo good. like old school Britney good. long live cheesy, dancy pop!

5. Cooler weather - Can I get an AMEN! I hate summers in Texas I'm soooo happy for my favorite time of year to start!

ok that's all for now! I'll TRY to blog more regularly for anyone who might actually be reading this :)

xoxo
Brit

No comments: