Saturday, December 4, 2010

30 day blogging challenge



So I saw this on someone's Facebook actually and thought it might be an easy way to keep this thing updated more regularly or at least start a good new habit so here goes...

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of somewhere you've been.
Day 07 - A picture that shows your true self.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of you and your friends.
Day 17 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 18 - A picture of your favorite place.
Day 19 - A picture of a habit you wish you didn't have.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture that confuses you.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you crave alot.
Day 25 - A picture of you last year and how you've changed since then.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

These little mini missions should do a good job of keeping me updating and even though some of them are kind of silly at least I'll get in the habit of signing in and updating this darn thing.

Day 1 a picture of yourself and 15 facts (people know too much about me to try and come up with 15 things that nobody knows so you might know a lot of these sorry)



1. I was born on October 5th the cut off for kindergarten was the 1st... because of this I have been older than most people in my grade all through school.
2. I hate card games with an actual deck of cards and I REALLY hate playing spoons... a lot (I did however recently play MOW and it was pretty fun)
3. I love midnight movies, yes there are always a lot of people there and the wait is long but they are just so fun!
4. My favorite color is pink
5. I love the smell of vanilla candles
6. No matter how much you love the series Friends you don't love it more than me
7. I am addicted to Facebook
8. I am addicted to Diet Coke
9. I can't live without my ipod
10. I want to be a Youtube celebrity
11. While I go back and forth with what I want to name our daughter (one day) Nathan and I have our boy's name already picked out and we have for years... Holden (you steal this name I will kill you in your sleep)
12. I love to sleep and I can sleep for a looooong time. People say it's wasting the day but I don't feel that way at all. Why can't sleeping be productive?
13. I cry very easily
14. If I like a song I will listen to it over and over and over again until I'm totally sick of it. Right now I literally can't stop listening to Taylor Swifts "Better than revenge"
15. I cry every time... EVERY TIME I watch the scene in Friends when Monica and Chandler get engaged.


1 comment:

Jenn Lynn Huey said...

Sounds fun...looking forward to seeing more!

Joseph said he knew 6 out of your 15 and I knew 13.