Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Days 4-13

I WILL FINISH THIS!!!! even if it kills me and I get behind schedule!

Day 4
Post a picture of your night



My super sexy night was spent at Aldi buying groceries. If you've never been to an Aldi you are soooo missing the boat! For the same amount of money that I would spend at any other grocery store (even Wal-Mart) I can get about double the amount at Aldi. Yes, their prices are really that good and their food is good too. There are a few things that I like to buy at Tom Thumb or wherever but the majority of my shopping is done at Aldi and I'm SOOO glad they put one in right down the street.


Day 5
Post a picture of your favorite memory




I kept flip flopping on my favorite memory. Was it the wedding (a very close contender!), when we got engaged? (waaay up there), but I finally landed on our honeymoon.

We had SUCH a great time in San Diego and it was so nice to have that time alone right after our big wedding to really soak in the whole "OMG WE'RE MARRIED" thing. Of course as most of you know I was sick for a couple days but even still... SO MUCH FUN! And in true Brittany and Nathan fashion we spent a good amount of time being lazy and just chillaxin'

The picture above is from the San Diego zoo! I LOVE zoo's and this was us trying to take a good picture on the sky cab thingy... :)

Day 6
Post a picture of somewhere you've been



I've been a lot of places and I can't say I have one favorite place or one favorite trip. But this picture is from Busch Gardens in Florida. We went to Florida to go see John Glenn go back into space and while we were there we went to Busch Gardens. It was so much fun and since we were there during the school year there was NOBODY there so Cody and I rode this one roller coaster (they had a couple but this was the best one) over and over and over and over again. Fun day.

Day 7
Post a picture that shows your true self



Truth be told, no idea why I chose this pic... but I do feel that it brings out the true essence of Brittany.

Day 8
A picture that makes you laugh




a) what the heck is going on with my bangs?? b) that was the time when I had to wear my glasses for 6 months... suckage c) remember when people use to wear their girls night shirts?!? d) remember when people use to COME to girls night? e) why is Jenn trying to bite my head off?

Day 9
Post a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most



Enough said

Day 10
Post a picture of the person you see yourself ending up with/ marrying



Wait... that's not right...



oh ok that's better... :) (by the way this is Nathan's "I'm smiling but really I'm annoyed that you're taking this picture" face)

Day 11
Post a picture of something you hate




Did I pay $9 for a movie to hear you talk through it? NO I DID NOT! Did I pay $9 for a movie to see you texting all through it? NO I DID NOT! Seriously folks... have some manners.

Day 12
Post a picture of something you love



Need I say more?

Day 13
Post a picture of your favorite band or artist




I don't care what anyone says... CHRISTINA IS EPIC!

yes, she looks like a tranny sometimes (ok a lot), yes, she is going through some personal drama right now. (divorce, maybe he cheated, maybe she cheated) but I don't care. The girl can SANG! Her Stripped album is my favorite album of all time and I just adore her for so many reasons. The love for her fans, her passion for making great music, it's just the whole thing. I love her. And while I love other female artists like Britney (when she's not crazy), Lady GaGa (she's pretty darn epic herself) and Katy Perry (I can't stop listening to her newest album!) nobody will every replace Christina or LegendTINA as her true fans call her ;)

ok so that's it for now *whew!

hopefully I'll be back soon and I won't let it build up so much next time.

xoxo
Brit

No comments: