Monday, December 6, 2010

Days 2 & 3

sooo you caught me... I skipped a day. I guess I'll just catch up by doing 2 days in one.

Day 2: post a pic of the person you've been the closest with the longest

ok so this was a hard one for me... obviously the people I've known the longest are my parents but I don't know if that really counts since the people that EVERYONE has known the longest are their parents ya know?

So here are pictures of the 3 people who I am closest to.




My mom is one of my best friends and not just because she's my mom.



Nathan obviously knows me the most intimately (no sexual innuendo meant but that too I guess *wink wink*) Sometimes it amazes me how honest I am with him not that you're not suppose to be honest in marriage because of course that's important. But don't we all have those little small things that we keep to ourselves even if they're silly and stupid? It's just nice to have someone who has seen me act like a total nut bag and he still loves me anyway.



Jenn and I have pretty much been friends since Nathan and I have been together (actually Nathan and I's first date was a double date with Joe and Jenn now that I think about it) and it's just nice to have someone who makes you laugh and someone who you can be silly with but also someone who I can be honest and have a real conversation with. I also don't ever have to worry about our friendship and I don't really have to do anything to maintain it which is rather lovely. I don't have to worry that we're not gonna be friends 10 or 20 years down the road because I know we will be.

Day 3: Post a picture of the cast of your favorite TV show



I mean did you really think it was going to be something else?

UGH! I love this show so much that it's almost not even worth going into because everyone already knows how I feel about my Friends. It just makes me sooooo happy. I love the characters, I love the cast, I love the writing, honestly I could watch Friends and nothing but Friends and be happy as a clam for the rest of my life.

Not only is this show HILARIOUS to me but something about how I feel about the characters... it's like they're real people to me. That's why I cry during the Chandler and Monica proposal scene or when Monica finds out she can't have a baby, or when Phoebe cries because she has to give up the triplets or when David goes back to Minsk, or when Rachel finds out she's pregnant... or a million others that I'm probably forgetting.

I love this show, I adore this show and while I LOVE other shows like Gilmore Girls, Grey's, Dexter... nothing can ever really compare to Friends.

Side note: is it weird that I gushed more about a TV show than the people in my life???

Side note #2: I now have a friend at work named Chandler and it makes me endlessly happy!

ok that's all I'll see you tomorrow

No comments: